Warning! Please open, this may save your life!

Ladies, this I think should be considered a PSA. I got a text from a friend of mine telling me about this. If you go anywhere, at all, ever, alone pay attention to this. If you are out alone, and you happen to see a young person crying on the road, showing you their address and asking you to take them there, take that child to the POLICE STATION! Whatever you do, DO NOT go to that address. This is a new way for gang members to gang rape women! This was reported on Fox News and CNN. I chose to put this in politics and current events because there is no warning catagory. Also, please bump this or re post. I think everyone needs to see this!

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 11:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OK, This is what you should actually do. NEVER LET A STRANGER IN YOUR CAR EVER!!! Instead, keep your windows rolled up & call the Police from your cell phone. If you have no cell phone then drive to the nearest place to call & tell them to stay put.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Thank you for your consideration. I know people use young children for all sorts of criminal acts. This takes the cake.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This is an urban legend...

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/childlure.asp

Although it is pretty good advice anyway.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Another urban legend.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• WOW that is just scary! Thanks for letting us know.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Whether it is on the news or not, it is good advise and I am sure there are sickos out there who have thought of it. It comes down to never go anywhere alone if you don't know exactly what will be there.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

***

I'm actually surprised this is even necessary to announce!! I have NEVER considered picking up a hitch hiker or stranger and offered to drive them ANYWHERE! In this day and age, EVERYONE has a cell phone with GPS or similar technology to call for help. The only times I stop to help and I don't have my children with me are motor vehicle accidents where EMS hasn't arrived and maybe only one other responder like a police officer.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I've also heard this on the news recently and thats not urban lengend. Great post and great advise, I thank you for alerting all of us.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 11:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• this is good advice that came out of a made up news report. i saw it off snopes a few years ago as well.

still good advice though.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 11:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Urban legand. Newsflash...Gang members don't need little children to lure people. they don't really care about breaking the law.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011