What's the goofiest thing you've ever done in a relationship ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I got bored when my kids were sleeping and I sent my husband picture of action figures dancing. HE was very bored at work and he just finished a big job when he opened my message. HE said he laughed when he seen it
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When we were dating, i used to drive 3 hours each way to my DH's band practice every Wednesday night. I worked all day, drove to see him, then drove home. I'd get 2 hours of sleep, then off to work again. I loved watching him play and spending time with him, it didn't seem goofy at the time :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When I was dating my ex-bf, I used to take over his apartment when I'd visit (it was a LDR so I'd fly up for 1-2 weeks at a time). He came home one day to me with the stereo on, dancing in the kitchen as I cooked. He just stood there and watched me for a few minutes and I didn't know until I turned around and saw him. I felt like such a goof, but he said it was good to see me happy.

I also turned into a little kid when he took me to the PNE (like a state fair). I was skipping and singing "I'm go-ing to the fa-ir, I'm go-ing to the fa-ir. I'm gon-na get a corn-dog." I was 29 going on 12....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• my husband is a carpenter and him and the crew meet up somewhere, all park and they all ride to a job site together...well one day I seen his truck parked and on a whim put a note under the wiper blade... "for a good time call" and left my number
    and sometimes I put his food in a Bob the Builder food container for him to take for lunch
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011