am i lazy or is this ok?

i am 2 weeks from my due date. and more and more i find myself resting instead of doing my chores around the house. i find myself napping and putting the chores of for later. is this ok or am i just being lazy. the chores do eventually get done. just not right away. trash has been taken out. but dishes from yesterday are in the sink. laundry is clean but not folded and put away. things like that...am i just being lazy? as i speak i am really needing a nap but feel guilty for wanting to go to sleep.

p.s S/O is great about helping when he is here. but is currently working two jobs. so i dont ask him to do much when at home daddys need their rest too.

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 11:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are resting now while you can. You are doing what is best for you and your baby. I say it's fine.
    mommanye

Answer by mommanye at 11:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Rest. Right now the only job that is important is the one where of take care of you and your baby.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Do what you feel like doing mama. The chore police won't get you :-)
    bbygourl27

Answer by bbygourl27 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No you are not lazy, rest when you need too.Do whats right for you and the baby if the chores suffer for a bit because of it oh well, like someone else said the chore police won't arrest you.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It is ok to be lazy at times but the best thing is to be on a schedule and follow it which will keep you fit , trim and alert. That is what life is all about !!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Rest While you can! When the baby comes you'll have your routine, and will get rest when you can, when i had mine sometimes I would sleep during the day and do my chores at night.

So Rest!
    NothinShockin

Answer by NothinShockin at 12:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It's a priority.
    Great to follow intuition !!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011