Follow up to warnings about postings and photos in groups that remain when you are no longer in the group for whatever reason. adult content

Someone said "You can have all posts with identifying information removed by CM all others posts will remain at the groups discretion."

wouldn't posts with photos, family information for "readings" etc count? NO CAFEMOM does NOT give a damn. They will just show you the TOS and say "contact the group owner" what if they have you blocked or just flat out ignore you? What if they are too lazy to find and delete your posts so they lie to you and say "I did" and ignore all your future messages all together when you still see them under the groups tab under "my posts" as still there and still active (not locked not moved not removed)

You can contact CM all you want but they will do NOTHING.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sorry to hear that! That sounds really frustrating. Sometimes I wonder if CM has too much BS going on, and they don't give as much attention to everything because of the high volume. It does seem like the responses from CM are extremly generic and computer generated.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• OP and anon why are you still members if you hate CM so much? Makes no sense to me.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• If you didn't want anyone to see them, you shouldn't have posted them in the first place.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Did I say I completely hate the site? Stop ASSuming because when you do you make an ASS of yourself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011