What's the longest you went without doing dishes?

Come on ladies, be honest!

sweetiepie8540

Asked by sweetiepie8540 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 3 days because I was so sick with bronchitis I could barely get up to throw food together. I'd sit down to get some rest before I tackled the dishes and I'd fall asleep.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 6 days. I have the flu and hubby is useless.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A week when I had roommates. I eventually put them in their bath tub. I didn't dirty them and I wasn't going to wash them. They had to wash them before they could take a shower.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• lol, usadragonflies that made me laugh out loud "hubby is useless". Aren't they all in that department? I think mine was 3 days as well...I was sooo sick when I was pregnant!
    sweetiepie8540

Comment by sweetiepie8540 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Three days is probably the longest because I was in the hospital!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would say 3 days for myself and my husband just noticed this question and he says he has left the dishes dirty at his hunting shack for 2 months! I never go there so he has to do his own dishes and it sounds like he is pretty lazy about it
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 1 day
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• washing dishes

I really don't know how long I have let dishes go, but I remember very well how often I did the dishes in a 6 week period. Growing up with 3 sister's we took turns doing dishes. My mom got REAL tired of my bad grades and she had tried all kinds of punishment with no results. Soooo the next report card I received a couple of "F's (3 to be exact) and she decided I would do ALL the dishes for the next 6 weeks! OMG! My sisters had a great time with this, having slumber parties and doing anything they could to create more dirty dishes :D I was NOT a slow learner! Nothing below a "C" average for me! Lesson learned :D

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 5 days! just had surgery!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 9 months! my DH did dishes for me :)
    ChloeCook

Answer by ChloeCook at 1:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011