Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

TMI Sex question adult content

Ok so I only have vaginal orgasams, (the wet kind)
How do you have a clorical orgasam (pulsing kind)
How would I aid DH in this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • Make sure he pays alot of attention to the lcitoris. Rubbing and sucking and sometimes a vibrator on it helps while all thats going on too. Or right above it if hes down there.

    Answer by Mblessesd4x at 12:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • most women only ever have the clitoral orgasms. maybe you could play with yourself there to give your self a clitoral orgasm. then you could tell your s/o what he needs to do.

    Answer by tanper29 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • I have both!

    Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • Rubbing and sucking and tickling with keep it hot and wet

    Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • I have both..but only recently have I had a man that could give me a clitoral orgasim. In order to achieve need to pay strict attention to the clit..rubbing,sucking,nibbling, licking..all that..and hey you may even achieve the imfamous female ejaculation..which I hear most woman dont..but i do lol ..

    Answer by SweetPoison at 1:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • I have had a ejaculation
    but not the throbing pulsing O.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
having a realy hard time:-(

Next question overall (Beauty & Style)