Woman charged with possession of child pornography for Taking photos of herself breastfeeding!

What the f*#@ how in the world is this considered child pornography!! Stupid people!!

http://cfcamerica.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=358:woman-charged-with-possession-of-child-pornography-for-taking-photos-of-herself-breastfeeding&catid=3:news&Itemid=493

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• How crazy our world is!!!! People FLOCK to see Victorias secrets shows...have huge half naked billboards of them.....produce shows like SKINS.....and yet a natural thing from GOD is viewed as porn.

This world is sick and disturbed...and that includes YOU anon!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I agree stupid people!!!

She should turn around and sue big time!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It's as natural as watching a Cat nursing her kittens, etc... It's one of the most natural things left on the planet.. People are sick if they think otherwise.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• anon are you kidding me? my grandma took pictures of me breastfeeding my children, should she be arrested for child porn too? give me a fucking break. its BREASTFEEDING.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• How sad for that mom. Reminds me of that story of the couple who got in trouble for bringing bath time pictures to get printed at Walmart (I think that was the story, correct me if I'm wrong). I can't imagine this happening 100 years ago.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think it's outrageous to accuse a mother of some kind of deviant behavior if she were genuinely breast feeding her child! I had two preemies and I have pic's and video of me nursing, and I'm proud of it! Let them arrest me too!
    I would be more than happy to sue their sorry ass'es!
    DCINPA

Answer by DCINPA at 12:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• sorry to say but i agree. no one should be photographing something like that.

why the hell not? something like what? paternal intimacy? memories of your baby's childhood? if it's nor wrong, photographing it's not wrong. what's wrong with YOUR mind?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• WE ALL KNOW BREASTS ARE SEEN AS SEXUAL OBJECTS MORE THEN THEY ARE FOR BREASTFEEDING. That is just the world we live in.

then find your own world to the pinheads, I prefer not to let them run mine.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• And that is why people make issues. Because perverts like you just want to WHIP their tits out.

Can't you read? She said she was covered.

Issues like this piss me off and disgust me. People thinking BFing is fucking perverted and taking pics of it is child porn?! Seriously, get the hell over it already! Boobs produce milk FOR A REASON! TO BF! Seriously, this is child porn, and taking bath time pics is child porn, but yet the freaking 14 year olds taking pics of their "boobs" and crap, or letting others do it while they're wasted isn't pornographic? WTH!? A girl I knew in high school had her boobs and pubic area all over cell phones and the internet because she got drunk and some 20 or 30 something year old dude took pics of her stripping and stuff, but that wasn't child porn? She was 14 and people were taking naked pics of her. There is something seriously wrong with the system and the world.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ahhhh, once again. Perverts control the world....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011