Night Jobs?

My DD is four months old, I'm still not ready to leave her, but me and my SO have no money at all. He's going to college full-time and is still looking for a job. So he'll never be home. And with him out all day I cant get a job to make more money that we NEED. So I thought up that I would take a night shift, so my SO would be home, and my DD would be asleep so I wouldnt have to worry, and we'd me making more money. Is this a good idea?

Glouii

Asked by Glouii at 12:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would imagine she is talking about needing money instead of just wanting it for frivalous things since her husband is going to college full time and has no job. From your post, OP, I assume you're not working either? While it's a valid point that you'll be tired working nights, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Maybe you can find a job that you go to when your husband gets home, like working in a store and you get off during the night so you can still sleep some before your daughter gets up. You can nap when she does while your DH is at school during the day. It's not perfect but maybe you can just do it for a little while. Unfortunately, it is hard to leave your baby and go to work. It is also hard to work just to pay a daycare.
    Anonymous

• Pick your own hours at home! filling out offers and surveys if your interested msg me free to join free to earn!
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 2:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011