I have normal period cycles and I was supposed to get my period on January 19, but instead I had a day of light spotting, then the next day I had light bleeding,then the third day I had light spotting again and that was it. I never have short or light periods. I am just wondering what it could be? I took a pregnancy test on the day my "period" was supposed to come and it was negative.

Michiganmom03

Asked by Michiganmom03 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hello fellow michigan mommy! btw-this exactly happend to me last month. I had a few days of light spotting and that was it. so i took a preg test and it said negative. and just like u I never have light periods-nor were they short. So I dont think ur prego-im just basing that off my experience.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• have you been stressed? I know when I am stressed or when I decided to diet and eat less it messes with my period. Doesnt sound like your pregnant to me either!
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I haven't been stressed at all. The last couple of weeks I have been nauseated and tired. And I have noticed My breast getting fuller. I have 2 kids already ( 2& 3 years old boys). So the symptoms I'm having do feel similar to when I was pregnant with them. I am so confused!
    Some one told me that sometimes hcg levels aren't high enough the day you miss your period. But not sure if I should test again or wait until Feb.16 to see if I get a normal period? When I was pregnant with my other two...it showed up the week I missed my period.

----I don't want to be one of those girls on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant". lol.
    Michiganmom03

Comment by Michiganmom03 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ...and btw, it was only when I wiped that I saw anything...I didn't even spot enough to use more than a thin liner
    Michiganmom03

Comment by Michiganmom03 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2011