Trying to conceive after 3 ectopics and 2 surgerys.

I just got out of surgery about a month ago. My Doctor put a stint in my tube where it was blocked after 2 tubals on that side. We are waiting 90 days per Doctor with high hopes that it will not be another tubal. My QUESTION is if there is anyone else that has had this surgery and what was your outcome.

wannabemama29

Asked by wannabemama29 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would listen to your doctor. Is it really worth the risk? March isn't that far away.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I agree you are incredibly lucky to have functional tubes in any capacity after 2 tubals much less three. If I were u Id do invitro if i could afford it. Listen to your doctor. You'll be happy you did.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• it looks like some ladies are not even reading the question before writing some smart ass reply.

:(

I'm sorry to hear of your past history. I have not been in your shoes but wanted to wish you luck.
    Is there an option for you like IVF so that your tubes are not involved in a pregnancy?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• hope for the best for you
    chelsealynn101

Answer by chelsealynn101 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have never been in your situation but just wanted to tell you sorry for those replies that had nothing to do with your question. I am thinking it "would be damn stupid not" (Anonymous) to finish reading a question and look like an idiot. good thing they hid behind anonymous!!! Good Luck and best wishes.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• This website will (hopefully) have answers to some of your questions. Sorry I can't give you personal advice :(

Hope this helps!

http://www.babycenter.com/0_ectopic-pregnancy_229.bc
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011