What is the one thing or feeling that made you realize you were with the one you are suppose to be with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• when we broke up and i missed him everyday... i never felt that way toward anyone before him... he didn't put up with my crap...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We met at a pool... when I saw him for the first time the thought 'oh, that's what my husband looks like' floated across my head. Since I was 15, I dismissed it (and went and flirted with him )

Seems to have worked out so far. 26 years this June.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• everybody cl us Bonnie n Clyde
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We were together 8 months. Went threw hell together. I was 13 weeks pregnant and I left him cause I couldnt put up with anymore shit no matter how much I loved him..and moved 2000 miles away. I missed him..and still miss him everyday. I gave birth to our son and he wasnt there..we fought,argued, cried and tried so hard to keep our relationship going..we broke up and I dated his bestfriend..for 2 weeks..and in that two weeks he cried and begged for me back..but I just wanted to start over..and then his bestfriend cheated on me..and we started talking again and he started doing all the things I needed him to do to show me he was commited to this. We've been together a year and a half..and im moving home in a month. I know in my heart that hes the man I wanna spend the rest of my life with and it took us this damn long to find each other and go threw everything we went to be strong enough and ready enough for this.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• we've been seperated 7 months lol not a year and a half. we've just been together that long
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• As I was sitting on a park bench watching him play tag around the playground with my kids (not his)

Answer by missanc at 1:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• he went head over hills for me an when we was down to our last he never left he stayed by our side
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011