Ever been torn between two people?

I never expected to feel this way but suddenly I am wondering if I am with the person that I am suppose to be with. Has anyone had this happen and what helped you decide which person truly held your heart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• yes but i thought about who was better for me an my kids an which one that really care about me an respected me an wanted to be with me for me an kept it 100% real
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• eye rollingThats the Ole Grass is greener on the other side............. the truth is, the grass may be greener, but you prolly have to water it 3 times as much! LMAO Moral of the story, think it out long and hard before you go makin any rash decisions girl;) Good Luck!

madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm feeling torn between the my ex and the idea of a new guy.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yep. Just gotta decide. Ain't easy. Good luck.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i haven't but if that is something that you are feeling just go with you heart and hope you make the right choice.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• go with your heart is an interesting idea but I think it is becoming a battle of heart and mind. My heart tells me one thing and my head tells me another. Emotion vs. Facts.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This happened to me when I was like 16 but turns out they were both dumb so it didn't matter. Go with what you think will make you happy in the long run. There's no way to be sure, but trust your instinct.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No, I haven't. And honestly, if you are finding yourself in this kind of a predicament, I think it means that you have not yet reached the point in your life where you should be considering a mate. I was young when I married, 18 to be exact, but when I met my husband, I knew he was the one. If I were where you are today, I would remove myself from both people and be honest enough to tell them that I needed some time to figure out some things about me. If there is confusion enough that you are torn between the two, that says to me that you have some work to do on yourself. I don't see that as being a bad thing, but it's something that if you take care of now, you won't go through your life with whichever one you choose now, wondering if you made the right choice and if the other choice would actually have been better. It would be far better to take the time for yourself so that you can be sure of your choice.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes there has been times during my marriage that I have wanted someone else...and an old bf came into the piture and tried to lure me out of this marriage but you know what? I had to realise that I would be trading one set of problems for another..I had to think to myself do I want to do shared custody and put up with the bs that goes with it? and how do I know things will work out when I do go for the other guy? who's to say things will be better anyway?
    I decided to push aside my feelings and stay put for my kids and my marriage...I also believe in karma, what goes around comes around so if I devastate my husband with my own selffish decision then it is going to come back around twice as hard
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Its not an easy choice....good luck with whatever you choose:)
    Emmasmom03

Answer by Emmasmom03 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011