Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C/S expense report for modification.

Do I just bring it to court or mail it ahead of time? They sent me the form but gave no instructions.
We will be going to court for a modification, they are trying to drop my C/S.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • Call your case worker and ask.

    Answer by CraftingMama at 1:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • DH gets one every 3 years. We just fill it out and send it back. He never actually has to go to court.

    Answer by August07Mom at 2:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.