HOW OFTEN DO YOU EXERCISE?

I WAS WONDERING,WANTING TO HELP MOTIVATE MOMS TO EXERCISE MORE,I DO AT 5AM FOR 1 HR EACH MORNING THEN AGAIN IN THE PM,FPR ANOTHER HR. I JUST STARTED A NEW GROUP CALLED ~THE EXERCISE GAME~,COME CHECK IT OUT IT SHOULD BE FUN FOR ALL OF US!!!

Patty24momof5

Asked by Patty24momof5 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow. I'm impressed. Good for you! I was pretty good for awhile and getting some kind of exercise pretty much daily, but now that it's gotten colder I am finding it harder to keep up. I still do yoga about 3 times a week, but I'd like to get back into the habit of doing it daily.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I run 3-10 miles a day :) Its great!!!
    Anonymous

• Im getting back into the swing of working out on a regular basis. Since i have asthma and havent dont any thing since I got pregnant( oct 2006) its hard for me to run , But right now im doing a mile in 15 mins. but i work out at the gym for and hr and a half 2-3 times a week
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 3:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am so fortunate to be a Jazzercise instructor so I get to do what I love while gaining the benefits of exercise at the same time. Try it if you haven't already. So much fun and the music is great!
    Ritzr

Answer by Ritzr at 10:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008