what is the first thing you do when you find out your pregnant ?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I took 5 move tests before i told DH. it was hard to believe so i had to make sure.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• make an appointment for the doctor...and I think I might be pregnant with number 2 so thats what I am about to start doing lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Eating better and taking vitamins....then call OB
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• what do you mean? what is the first thing you need to do? I got prenatals at the store and called my doctor to set up an appointment they usually don't see you right away though 8-12 weeks is usually the first appointment. start eating right, watch caffeine intake (especially right in the beggining) and maybe get what to expect when your expecting, its a great book if it's your first..... if you meant what's the first we each do when we are pregnant, then I ate pizza, both times haha.... and the firt time I freaked cuz I was only eighteen, and the second time I freaked in a different way cuz we had been trying for two years to have the second so I told everyone!
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 2:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Told everybody I knew, and even people I didn't lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Start taking a Prenatal vitamin & a folic acid one too. No alcohol, cut the caffeine, no smoking, no seafood. If you are taking any prescription medication, call the Dr. to see if you can continue to take it while pregnant. Then relax! GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i took a test it said yes i called ob this morning got app next thursday but is there anything else i need to do i have a 5 year old so this isnt my first time but last year i had a still born and i just want to make sure i do everything right
    shannonsmom555

Comment by shannonsmom555 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011