is it possible?

I have been on the nuva ring for about 5 months now. I took it on on 5th of December. I had my menstural cycle on the 9th - 11th. Put the ring back in on the 12th of December. Took it back out on the 26th and haven't had a period. I have been doing the every three weeks. I still haven't had a period and its the end of January. I am so nervous. I don't know if I can get pregnant on the Nuva Ring. Is it possible that I could be? I know I could be but I already have two children and I didn't think I could get pregnant on the nuva ring.

mommyof2_1989

Asked by mommyof2_1989 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Health

• I got pregnant on the nuva ring with my first....so its possible
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It is possible to get pregnant if you have sex no matter if you are birth control or not. I would test since your period is late.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i had three people in my babies due in March 2010 group who got pregnant on the nuva ring... a couple dressed up as the girls from the comercial for halloween...
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 2:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, it's possible. I think the rate is 99% effective, meaning 1 out of every 100 who uses it will get pregnant.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Birth control is not 100% effective.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011