Does this happen.....

Would a m/c make your periods worse the following months. I am having my first one since my m/c in oct and it's really painful and alot of blood. Sorry for the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've found that after each m/c I had, my periods got worse and worse. It gradually got better with time, however. Miscarriages are very painful, emotionally and physically. I had bad cramps after my last one for a year, I noticed they were getting better, when I got pregnant again! It will take some time to heal, but they'll get better : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I bleed really bad for a while after mine in March but it will get better, Heat wil help. GL Honey
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I wish I knew. I hope you're okay! God bless!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• thank you ladies
    Anonymous

• this is my 1st oine after mC and it was bad for the 1st couple of days but it has let up. I don't know yet how the next will be but this one wasn't great at first
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy and after that my periods were more painful and I bled a lot more. If it's a lot and you're worried you might want to call your doc just in case.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008