swing

did u buy a swing for your baby? did they love it or hate it im debating on buying one.

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Neither of my kids liked the swing, was a waste of money for us
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• my dd loved hers! it got to the point that she got too heavy for it, but still sat in it, and i just pushed it with my hand..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My first daughter LOVED her swing, it was a big success with us, and we have bought a swing for our expecting baby girl as well :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My daughter liked it but no enough to spend $200! Go to a thrift store and buy it used! That was if your baby doesnt like it you didnt spend a lot on it! I would recomend a travel swing. Those big ones take up soooo much room!
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• OMG it saved my life!! My son is almost 6 months and still uses it.
    rpetullo

Answer by rpetullo at 12:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I got one for a shower gift. My son loved it for a little while but it quickly got "old", particularly since he was growing so large so fast, so I'm glad I didn't have to spend the money on it. It was a really nice one, but to be honest, both he and I are very pleased with his Jumparoo. While you can't use it for a newborn (your baby needs to be able to hold his head up on his own), we've had it since he was 3 months old (he's 8 months now) and he plays happily in it on a daily basis. It's been a real life-saver.
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 7:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2011