i *LOVE* wednesdays...

every wednesday i am a week further into my pregnancy.. idk why but i look forward to wednsdays every week!!! also, my SO gets paid every two weeks, and its weird to think he only has 7 more paychecks til lil jr arrives... i kno in reality its 14 weeks, but 7 sounds so much better!!! LOL!! i cant wait to hold my lil man!

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lol. Our day is Thursday. My SO has an app on his phone that tracks my growth and weight, mood trends and tells you what is new with your baby and your body every week! We always set aside a half hour or so every Thursday to measure and read up on what's going on in there with our little man. My partner also uses this time to coo and talk to my belly which I think is adorable.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Mee tooo! (:
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011