sane or insane

okay who else does this or am i just crazy i was just cleaning my kitchen floor i have always done the old bucket and rag hands and knees washing i never use a mop i guess becuz that is how my mother did it when we were growing up who else actually scrubs there floors or do you use a mop i am crazy arent i

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Please don't tell my husband that you do that! lol He always gripes about me taking the easier way out with cleaning. I definitely use the mop. If there is something that's really sticky or something, then I'll scrub up that spot, but I don't do the entire floor! Good for you-- you're not crazy, just more motivated about cleaning than I ever intend to be! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I use the old bucket and mr. clean magic eraser trick. It works so much better then any mop out there. I've tried mops, but they don't get the floor as clean.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hey, if that's the way you like to do it...you're not insane =] I scrubbed my floor once, and it killed my knees and back, so I just stick to a good old mop or swiffer wetjet haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Wow. My eyes hurt.
    gummiebear453

Answer by gummiebear453 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my ex once cleaned the kitchen floor with a toothbrush when his mom was coming to visit....3 guesses as to why we broke up LOL
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Wait. What was the question?
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ha I think I can top the insanity. I have an old stone basement, The floor was poored after the fact and it resemble a castle dungen. I do store things down there but I have to seal things VERY well. Last week, I brought the shop vac down and 1st blew the dusk and cobwebs from the ceiling and walls, the vacumed up all the yuck. I got weird looks from everyone in the house.  spider

castlseqween700

Answer by castlseqween700 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I scrub twice a year otherwise I scrub sticky messes and then use my swiffer
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• okay castleqween we are both insane we stack wood in our basement for our wood burner i clean around where the wood is stacked so i don't have to step in the saw dust and stuff when i put wood in the furnace i don't want that shit tracked through my house
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ...??. You seem to be missing some of these, you can use mine.

I clean my floor with a bucket and rag. I am not crazy - well maybe I am.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008