take a look at this video hard to imagine

So i heard about this video of a father swinging his child around. I was shocked at what i saw and its now floating around so that maybe someone knows this guy. Its horrible to think he would do this. If he droped his kid he could seriously hurt him not only that but he could pull his little arm out of socket.
the website to view this video is

BIGDandBUBBA.com
its under shocking video
please take a look and then comment back.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• My so was watching that video and I stood there horrified. At the end of the video you can see the kid is laughing. I don't care how much fun that child was having it is completely unacceptable.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It wont come up. someone send it to me.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• omg that just made me soooo nervous. Why would any parent in their right mind do that to a child.....i dont care how much that child was enjoying himself that is completely wrong that kid could have gotten seriously hurt expecially at that age. that made me sick to my stomach
    sweetkrissy

Answer by sweetkrissy at 1:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yeah its not very likely that child is over a year. i know you see the baby laughing but it doesnt make it right i was horrified. please let everyone you know see the video so hopefully someone will regonize this guy the police want to know who he is.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm not going to watch it (I'll save myself the horror) but how is that any different frmo when Michael Jackson danlged his newborn son over the edge of a balcony? I don't think he was arrested for that, nor was his kid taken away!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have seen the video... I think he gets a little risky but it's not bad... We alway swung our kids by there arms... And we were swung that way as kids... i thought it was normal... Although I think this guy goes a little nuts with it I don't think it's wrong... The baby is laughing and not in any pain... Sorry I see no issue...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• that video is aweful, i nearly cried when i watched it, I have it posted on my myspace page telling people to look at the jackass. I dont understand how he thought that was okay, he could have easily smacked thr kids head off of the t.v or lost his grip and slung him into a wall or anything, he could have pulled his arms out of socket,all i could say was OH MY GOD!!
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 10:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• OMG!!!

i just wrote nancy grace maybe she can air this on the show..and catch this bastard!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Okay I agree with SabrinaMBowen because I think all of us at one time were swung around like that at one time or another as kids. I did not see the video because I think some people are overracting about it. JMPOV
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 3:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008