Jammies in the store

Sometimes I just have to run to the store for one thing and just a minute, but I always find time to at least put pants on. Is it just me or do alot of people just feel comfortable going to the store in their jammies?

indyrider

Asked by indyrider at 2:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I really do try and not judge - but when I see people in their jammies at the store I shudder. It takes 2 minutes to throw on pants. I've seen people at the grocery store at 2 in the afternoon with jammies on, no bra, and curlers in their hair. It's obviously not a "oops, forgot something for dinner tonight" - the cart is full.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• alot of people look like they have been wearing those jammies for a long time too. they are always dirty looking!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 2:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have been known to wear sweat pants....and if it's a grocery store or Walmart, I don't see the big deal. I'm clean and comfortable, and not looking for a date.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't really care what other people wear to the store...or to most places. I only have to mind myself and my children.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• That's why my "jammies" are all solid cotton or velour yoga style pants...I can throw them on with any shirt/sweatshirt, and I look respectable! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• if i have to run to the store for some milk or something like that i don't bother, it's only a mile from my house but if i'm going to be out grocery shopping i get dressed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Most jammies today are sweat pants which I think are not offensive at all for anyone to wear to the store. Its better then some short skirts or inappropriate pants I have seen women wearing that shouldn't be wearing them at all !
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 5:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I go in whatever I'm wearing late at night, but if it's daytime I put on blue jeans and a shirt that doesn't have coffee or food stains on it...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wondered the same thing yesterday. I went to the Dr. I have bronchitis. At the Dr's office I saw several grown women there in sleep pants and slippers. Same thing at the pharmacy. Even being unable to breathe well and in general feel like death warmed over I can still amnage to pull a brush through my hair, get out of my gown and put a bra on. They came back off the minute I walked in the door..but still.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I guess I am in the minority, I will go in my PJ pants and a sweatshirt or whatever, if I am just picking up some things. I just don't really think about what other people are thinking. Now my PJ pants are clean and not full of holes and I try not to leave in the Spongebob ones, but I have lounge pants and I go all over in them.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011