• In the Spotlight:

Does anybody believe that 9/11 was a false flag attack?

History has shown that governments have used false flag attacks to manipulate the people of the nation. One example is the Reichstag Fire used by Hitler. Does anyone believe that 9/11 was a false flag attack?

luvmybabieskna

Asked by luvmybabieskna at 1:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • 911 was an inside job! I feel sorry for all those who are so naieve to believe that the corrupt rulers of the world, and the United States could not possibly be responsible for such heinous acts. Remember... we've supported terrorist, and we have supported Hitler (he was also 'inspired' by America eugenics programs that were put in to place in the 20s and remained there until the 1970s), google eugenics and you will be appalled. Governments have been sponsoring terrorist attacks for centuries and to blindly believe our government is morally incapable without having looked at the evidence is really sadly naive. Anyone who looks at the hard facts can not contest the fact that we have not been told the whole story, and though rescue workers are pushing hard for an investigation of the events, the government still says no.. what does this tell you?? I mean, come on people, look at building 7 for heaven's sake!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• So do you think Bush did it ?

Anonymous

• Are you serious?! Not only are you comparing our government to Hitler, but you are also saying that our government blew up, via airplanes, the World Trade Centers (killing over 3000 people), The pentagon, killing many more. AND Killing the others in a field. All in the name of terrorism. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. 9/11 is a day that America was under attack by terrorists. It's a day to remember THOUSANDS of people who were killed for no reason other then to terrorize a nation. It should be a day that American NEVER forgets and it means that Americans need to stand together against terrorism. As for Hitler...................that man WAS a terrorist!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I would find it hard to believe that this would happen . Hitler was a different kettle of fish altogether ,he was insane , bush wouldnt construct a false terrosist attack on american people like that . I am sure some people would be very upset by this suggestion .thousands were murdered by those terrorists .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes I do! It has been proven through government documents that we planned the attack on our own country. We also planned Pearl Harbor. You just have to know where to look to find the information. While you are on your soap box can you find any remains of an airliner that hit the pentagon, because one didn't. They are getting the American public to believe what they want us to believe so that as our rights are slowly stripped from us we will go along with it. I think that some people need to do a little bit of research on their own on stop listening to the news.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Do I believe that 9/11 is just a conspiracy plot to scare the common people of America? Absolutely not.

Do I believe that they're withholding information from the common people of America? Of course, they have to for reasons we shouldn't worry about.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• coala...links please...and please not YouTube......

Anonymous

• I bet the next question will be were will Obama target next

Anonymous

• coala, I agree, links please. If you are going to throw that out there, please back it up. Those are pretty BIG accusations. Also, if you truely believe this, then why don't you just leave America? I hear Canada is pretty great!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't have the links I will have to ask my SO for them he has been doing a lot of digging and has found some very scary information. I didn't want to believe him at first until I started reading alot of this government paperwork. He even found a lawsuit that someone has filed against the President for crimes against humanity regarding 9/11. When he gets home I will see if he can give me a few of the links
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008