Squirting? adult content

OK! This is quite embarassing but what is the difference between squirting and cuming? or is it the same thing? Like I am a squirter...lol and it feels amazing when it happens. But on porns I have seen some women have like or what looks like cum. IDK can someone help me understand the difference.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Same things....some just have it shoot out others it may be more like a gush...but it's all the same
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It's female ejaculation either way you put it. Some women can "fake" squirting by peeing (guys usually know the difference because of the smell). Some women its clear some its almost like when guys cum. Everyone is different but it's something to embrace if it feels good for you!

Go you!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No, it's not the same. You can cum without squirting. You can google squirting to understand it better but it's clear liquid that shoots out at orgasm. Cum is more opaque and creamy.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I've never squirted, but the stuff on pornos seem a bit exaggerated. Can a person really squirt that much?
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i squirt a lot. the entired bed would be wet. trust me. it feels really good. it is a liquid that comes out and it feels totally different then cum.
    mylilnathan

Answer by mylilnathan at 3:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011