would it make it worse?

Would a m/c make your periods worse the following months. I am having my first one since my m/c in oct and it's really painful and alot of blood. Sorry for the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• sorry to for your miscarriage,I havent lost a baby in the early months but i have had a still birth and my period was heavy the first one , it might be more of the old womb lining coming away but if you are still unsure just check it out with your doctor and good luck for the future x
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• sorry for my ignorance but what is an m/c I am english maybe its just a language thing .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• m/c means miscarriage.

I've never had a miscarriage, but I think you should call you ob/gyn's office & ask them. Better safe than sorry! I hope you're feeling better soon, and I'm so sorry about the miscarriage-- that must have been very tough.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Thank you very much
    Anonymous