What did you wanna be when you grew up?

I know some of us had dreams that we never followed up on , So what was yours?
I wanted to be a Singer.

lmthen

Asked by lmthen at 3:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• A wife and mom. And that's what I am!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wanted to be a teacher from the age of about 5. Before that I wanted to be nurse, but soon realized that I hated the sight of blood so that was out. LOL I have been a clasroom teacher (and I love it) but I'm taking a break now to homeschool our kids.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wanted to be a vet
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 3:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• At first I wanted to be a nurse. Then as I grew older I figured I was scared by the sight of Blood. Then I wanted to become an actress.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• For years I wanted to be a truck driver(my dad was)-but realized I hate driving long distance. My other ambitions were to be a mom, lawyer or child psychologist. Lawyer takes 8 years of college and I just wasn't up for that and I realized child psychologists see a lot of grief and bratty kids-so decided not to do that too!
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 3:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I didn't really want to "be" anything. I wanted to "do" things. There were things I wanted to do, and I did them. I have traveled the world, I have lived in other countries, I had a career, I had a family, and I'm not middle aged with my only grown and gone getting ready to live out my next stage in life..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wanted to be a stay at home mom. And thats what I am LOL. Im living the dream (lol).

Answer by gemgem at 3:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• *LOL* I wanted to be Jacques Cousteau. But then realized I hated water. I've wanted to be a lot of things, and I've been a lot of things I didn't plan on. My degree was in Advertising, but then I've never used it.

Honestly, I probably STILL don't know what I want to be when I grow up. :)
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• when i was little i always wanted to follow my dad and go in the military, i dont know why. now i dont want to do that. im only 17 now, but i want to be a writer and/or graphic designer. but with two baby's on the way, my career will have to wait, because now all i want it for my baby's to be healthy.
    ChelseyAnn_0

Answer by ChelseyAnn_0 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I feel like you are rushing me. I'm still trying to figure out how much longer it will be before I grow up :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011