HOW MUCH SLEEP SHOULD YOU GET BEING PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• As much as you can. :) I, however, suffered from terrible insomnia throughout much of both of my pregnancies.

I don't think there's a set amount of sleep you should get. Just try to get as much as rest as you can.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you havethe time and you are sleepy SLEEP! Theres nothing wrong with it and you will be happy you did once baby is born. I am the same way and have a hard time sleeping.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I work midnights 2 days a week and last night was one of them I am so tired my oldest went to school and my youngest wont get a nap and i have to go get the car fixed soon plus go get my husband from work!!=(
    Anonymous

• 7-10 hours between night and naps
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• As much as you want.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Depends on the person. I'm sure you need at least the normal 8 hours usually, but many women need quite a bit more. I did, I was so severely nauseous all the time that I was exhausted.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 1:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think it depends on the person and the trimester, you will most likely sleep more in the first and third trimesters. So you could nap during the day, go to sleep early in the first one and then sleep for 10 or 11 hour stretches at night, like I did, since I wasnt working at that point!

rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Enough as a non pregnant person
    Anonymous