Where can I make good money legally, just anon talking dirty with someone?????? adult content

Ok so Im sure I'll have a lot of bashers on this one lol and really I dont care.....
So I've seen ads like on craigslist for men to pay women to Talk dirty to them via im... But I'm not sure if it's legal or how it works? DO you know of anywhere that you can get this sort of PT job hehe? I would only be willing to talk dirty... thats it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would be unfomfterable talking dirty to a man I dont know. I would probably be laughing the whole time. Im not sure if its legal, technically youre not selling a personal sexual service. Its like selling naked pictures of yourself, I dont think its illegal.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think if it is just talking dirty amd it is just in a IM. I think it is legal. But I am not a lawyer or police.

Answer by louise2 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• no bashing here whatsoever. I have no personal experience, but a lady I knew well worked for NiteFlirt, NightFlirt, something like that. She made decent money, but she also did stuff on web cam. I'm sure they just had women that did phone stuff, too, though. You might try googling it. Good luck!
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Sell kisses for $ 5 dolars
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• teehehehe more power to you for asking! I have no idea how to go about doing it, but hey why not?? lol
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• im sure theres some place you can go that will hire you to talk dirty over a computer, they have to have sites like that in this day and age :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Right, but I'm wondering WHAT sites? ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No judgment here. That post made me laugh actually. More power to you woman! You're brave for asking. I don't have any advice for you except obviously be safe about it, there's a lot of weirdos out there.
    courtloux_128

Answer by courtloux_128 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011