Has anyone used any Ephedrine diet pills?

Does it work and are the side effects horrible?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It worked for me, but I didn't sleep or eat for days when i was taking them. It really was awful and I would never do it again.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 3:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't think any kind of diet pill should ever be taken, too many risks and side effects....including long term effects not yet discovered or discovered only after it's too late.

All one needs is a healthy balance of calories from healthy fats, whole grain carbs and fruits and vegetables added with daily exercise. Yes it's tough and may seem too slow for the impatient person (I'm very impatient) but it's the healthiest, simplest way to lose weight without any side effects.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• those things are responsible for some horrifying deaths. i believe they are finally illegal in the U.S.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I tried it way back when they were really popular and before they were taken off the market. They gave me panic attacks and I heard many others had awful side effects as well. And, in all honesty, i didn't lose any weight while I was taking them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hmm well interesting. I won't be taking those! lol
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I agree I would not take them. I tried them once and it was like being on speed. I did not eat or sleep and was jittery as can be!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 4:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't take them.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i wouldn't take them, i know some who did instead of 'energy" drinks or something like that... sure did give them some "get up n go"...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• umm well did u get them from the doc.? i had some and they was from the doc and there was a side effect to it if u was on them to long i had black outs and i always got mad very easyi was hittin the gym 5 day aweek and lost alot of weight after havin my son i got back down to 110pounds i was happy that i was back to my 1 jeans and some zero but the side effects wasnt worht it so be safe and try to only be on there for for about 6months no longer
    gergoryfam03

Answer by gergoryfam03 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Not me, but I know a couple of people who did. Yes, they were very effective and the weight seemed to just melt away, but WOWEE were they some serious crackheads during their use. They both stopped when they realized it wasn't worth it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2011