How long did you suffer nausea and vomiting during pregnancy?

I'm almost 6 months pregnant and I still vomit quite often.

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 3:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 16 weeks with twins and the vomiting has calmed down (it was awful!!) I still got up this morning puking. My doctor says it could last until 24 wks.
    MommaHerring

Answer by MommaHerring at 3:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 13 weeks with my first, and 13 weeks with this one with an occasional nauseous spell.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I was nauseous my whole pregnancy with my first daughter, and vomited all the way up to 8 months.

This is my second pregnancy and I was VERY nauseous at first and vomited daily, until I was 15 weeks. Now I am fine with no nausea.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• first 4 months.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I never vomited with either pregnancy, but I was nauseous the whole time. It got better (less) during the last trimester, but never really left me.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• From the day I found out I was pregnant to the day I had DD. This one hasn't been so bad, its more of an occasional thing.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• The entire 9 months. With my 4th I was still throwing up while they were cutting me open for the csection!

Answer by missanc at 5:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• first 3 months
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• For me it was different with every pregnancy (and I've had 7 pregnancies, 6 to term). I had a couple where I was sick up to and on the day I delivered, one where I was hardly sick at all, 3 times it ended right around 14 weeks, and with the miscarriage, I had been sick even on the day that I miscarried.

Try candied ginger and don't let yourself go too long without eating. Even though you might not feel like it, that was usually when I ended up actually vomiting, so try to eat as soon as you notice a little nausea. It should help. :) Good luck and congratulations!
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011