Do you have both a manicure and a pedicure or just one or the other?

I abuse my hands so I don't usually do my finger nails but I love painting my toe nails and I have had a pedicure done before and I loved it.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i get a mani and pedi spa every payday. i get gel nailpolish because it doesn't chip and lasts for 2 weeks and still looks fresh.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• In the spring/summer I get both, but the rest of the year I just do a manicure. :)
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 4:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do my nails sometimes. But I have had a manicure and and pedicure done at the same time. I loved it.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I used to get my hands done, fie a short while. But the I got tired of always going in and having to pay of course and so on. But I heard a couple of bad things about getting your nails and feet done so I dont wanna do it again. Dont know if its ture or not but you know. Like when you get a pedicure and teh first person in the morning has a fungus and they just whip the sink down and not stereliez it anyone afte rthat can get it as well, just a crack in you skin is enough for that or other infections.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Pedi, mainly during sandle/slip flop season. Once in a great while I will go out with my gal pals for a mani/pedi to gab and unwind.
    twinnmom222

Answer by twinnmom222 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I never get a manicure, I always get a full set and then in the summer time i'll get a full set and a pedicure :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I love having my toes done but not my hands. They always get chipped up so fast I think that looks worse than not having them done at all.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I get manicures regularly, but only get pedicures in the late spring/summer months, when my feet are exposed. No sense in paying for something you can't see! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• pedicures more than manis
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• neither
    Anonymous