Teen mom 2

Was it a new episode last night? I wasnt home to see it and when I tried to dvr it said that the episode was NEW but the description of Teen Mom with macy and caitlyn and all the other girls. The year was 2009. This was what it said for last night at 10pm on MTv. Did my comcast mess up? I never DVRd it because I though it was wrong. Was it new? Also when I look at the time slot that would normall play the rerun tonight it says the same thing about the 2009 episode!

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• It was wrong. I watched it, it was the new teen mom 2. My guide also had the wrong information, but I looked it up on mtv.com, so in the future I'd double check there... I'd dvr it tonight cause i'm willing to bet the guide is wrong again
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yay!! Thanks!! Is it sad that my life is this "exciting" LOL
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes last night was a new episode. it came on at 10pm on mtv. i have verizon fios and sometimes the guide and the dvr gets messed up like that it. sometimes the guide will say a different show and description then what is actually on. they will play re runs of it all week. they will also play it next tuesday at 9pm before the new one comes on.
    lilcutie13

Answer by lilcutie13 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011