Do you think people can just sit down and die?

You know, like the indian chief that says: "It's a good day to die." And off he goes, sits by a tree and ... stops living.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think some people just know it is their time to go. While some people may "give up," I think that others are just ready.
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 5:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Maybe if your health is to that point and youve given up. Many ppl and animals will wait to see their family before they "let" themselves pass
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• But to just lay down and die sounds kinda funny! Unless you pop some pills first! lol (Not bashing suicide!!)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Not bashing suicide!!)

Not condoning it either haha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• idk but my grandma knew she was going to die, she called me two weeks before and said she would not be around after the next few weeks and she was right. My grandpa was the same way too. He had had a stroke and basically couldnt do much for himself for a couple years and the day he died he insisted on going to church, he came home and took a nap and passed away in his sleep. I think maybe we know when were ready to go.

Answer by gemgem at 4:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i agree with gemgem, sad but true, interesting but disturbing.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011