Does it really workout?

My friend just went through a divorce and found a young guy she is 50 and he is 40 they've known each other for about 4 months and just recently he moved in she has 2 teens and a kid and he has 1 dd who lives with her mom. he seems to do a lot around the house and spend good money on them all. I just hope he is for real and it works out for her. what r ur thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• hmmm... IT COULD! My mom is 60 and a year ago last Oct met a man and in Aug they got married and are doing great! he even has turned out to be a great grandpa to my kids
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think its her life, and if she's happy, let her be and butt out.
    doodlepossum

Answer by doodlepossum at 4:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well congrats to her! I hope he's for real as well! I'm sorry she went thru a divorce I know how she feels doing that but things always happen for a reason! Good luck to her and I hope it all works out well in her favor!
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 5:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think it will work out because I thought the same thing that it wouldnt work out for me but Ive been married for 6 years and my husband is 10 years younger than me
    TWEETY188

Answer by TWEETY188 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011