Did you get cold feet last minute before getting married?

I didn't. Everything went so fast, I had no time to. lol And we're still good after almost 4 years (feb. 26th)

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• We did, we had a big fight 2 weeks before the wedding (just nerves) and then when the day came I was just nervous. Not about marrying him, but about marriage in general, but 13 years later we are still good.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Not about getting married, but about the wedding. It got so complicated and people's nerves were so on edge.

Answer by Bmat at 4:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I did with my ex (shoulda been a sign lol, there was even a freak blizzard that day). With my current dh no. The planning was nerve racking though. We had a bachlorette party the night before so we were uh, a little out of it but not badly. By the time I got to the hair dressers, and then church to get ready everything went so fast and smoothly (thank God) there was no time for cold feet.

Answer by gemgem at 4:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My husband and I both agreed that we never got cold feet. We didn't get nervous or have second thoughts at all. From planning to saying 'I Do', it was just pure excitement. I think the fact that we dated for so long prior to getting married played a part in that. We were confident about what we were doing.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No i was so ready, I made him go to his room lol so i could come out of mine cause everyone left me alone for like 20 min i was like where did everyone go lol been married for 4 years and going strong:)
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 4:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nope, at in the least. All i felt was peace.
    doodlepossum

Answer by doodlepossum at 4:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• me & dh both did kinda lol the day before our wedding we got in a huge argument... yea no idea what it was about.. i think it was just nerves!! but it didnt take long to know it was a siller argument and that we really did wanna get married! and we are still together almost 6 yrs later!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011