Abortion? adult content

(I know several people that have had a abortion. I do not think badly of them).

Do you know anyone who has had a abortion? Do you think badly of them?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I knew one person who did and I did think badly of them. I was much younger though. I just think that sort of thing is personal and shouldnt be discussed unless its a good sister type friend. Most of my friends know I am pro life so I doubt theyd tell me.

Answer by gemgem at 4:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My best friend had one. I love her the same but her reasoning behind it seemed a little selfish. But its just MO and I still love her the same. Its def a personal choice.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes I do and I do not think bad of her, I think sad of her choice.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I know someone. I love her to death but her decision made me sad.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I was forced to have one when I was 14...yes I feel bad about myself for allowing my mother to do that to me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't, but I would definitely feel badly about them if they had no care about their actions. If it was a situation like ashiasmom, then no - there was a crime done to her and her child and I would feel sorrow for them. I got upset that a friend was going to Planned Parenthood for gynecological care, and I made it very clear to her.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 5:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I know people who have had abortions and no, I do not look down at any of them. I am pro-choice and think it's a womans personal decision. I am not going to judge anyone for making a decision regarding their body. In fact, I have no right to go around judging others for anything they say or do.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 5:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Men are creeps, I never blame women at all ever, if the men cared and didn't downgrade females so g'd!! much maybe we could respond to them in a positive way and have the babies, but they aren't all there and that is the feeling of hopelessness that is instilled into women early on, all life is work, and it's men that don't have a positive thing to say that really just dish out the lonely S brand to women so much, that I believe those men use the female/ baby as the crutch to fix their messed up lives. Babies are fix it shops and men really need to stop behaving like infants. Let's fix the problem and not choose bad men, finally getting to the root of the problem.

No, I don't ;look down on any woman.
    Anonymous

• ashisamom: I am sad that you had your choice and baby taken away from you =(. That is sad
    MamaWolf1981

Comment by MamaWolf1981 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do know someone... and I do not like the fact or reason why she did it.. but I do not hate her as a person.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011