What do your kids want to be when they grow up?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Spider-man.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A veterinarian rock star! She is 6, and I say "Go for it!".
    jazzgal

Answer by jazzgal at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I want them to be happy.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My 5yo wants to be in the Military
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Depends on the day, I've heard race car driver, police/fireman, garbage man, pilot, construction worker, something in the navy so he can be on a submarine, and a hunter. I hear police man and pilot the most, but who knows. He's 5 :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• One is in college now - he's majoring in Commercial and Electronic Music wanting to work with recording and get a Masters in Education.
    One is certified to be a police officer and is currently looking for a job.
    One is in HS, but looking at becoming a forensic scientist. (Think Abby from NCIS without the dark black braids and tats.)
    One is in middle school and has no idea....
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• neebug, the question wasn't what do you want your children to be, but what do your children want to be.

I had one of my 4 want to be batman when he was 4. My daughter at age, 3 wanted to be a horse. My youngest son wanted to be a transformer designer when he was 2.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Oldest works at Mc Donalds and for the life of me I dont know why she likes it. Shes a manager and will be running her own store in the next year and making more then my husband so whatever, shes happy.

My 18 yr old wants to be a Mechanic. He loves cars.

My 17 yr old has his EMT from extra classes in HS and will be taking Paramedic classes this summer. After graduating he is going into college to be an RN and wants to be a nutritionist.

My 10 yr old wants to be a computer programmer or video game designer.

My 5 (almost 6) year old wants to be a UNC cheer leader and then marry a rich man and have a big house where she can have lots of animals like elephants, donkeys, cats, and dogs outside playing.

Answer by gemgem at 4:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• DS (6) wants to be a Police Officer
    DD (3) wants to be a Car. LMAO!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• my ds (3 yrs) wants to be a policeman to chase bad guys. or the person that drives choo choos....lol..but only thomas.

my dd (6 yrs) wants to to work at a church. and also be a walmart "beeper", a rock star...i told her it makes me happy that she wants to help out at church. but told her a walmart beeper is ok for when she is in school but then she should try for something better. (nothing wrong with a blue collar job, i am a cook at a restaurant. and not a fancy one,i just want better for my kids) then she tells me she is going to own her own walmart and have people do the beeping for her...i told her ok but as long as mommy gets to shop there for free!! lol
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 4:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011