How to date?

Reading one of these posts makes me ask if a class should be taught on how to date right/act right/treat each other, from day one, and knowledge before. Onl once I had a problem that I thought was outta control, in a group setting, like with other friends, it wasn't a very safe setting and life is not also written down beforehand, but to girls......... one thing is very very possible. OK if you are out at night by peer pressure expect trouble, if it's handed out to you in batches once it will be repeated, when you are in groups and drugs, even gum, anything is offered, if you have any doubts, just leave the group. This isn't always taught each night, and girls you don't always listen, with your logic, and dating out isn't all that it's made up to be. SO--PLEASE- BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, a class should be taken, and girls should DEFINITELY take self defense, among other things. until then, as mothers, let's teach our children RIGHT!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011