CM pics

how many BFing pics can be put up on CM? take away the baby, and it is no more that a playboy spread. i am really dissapointed in this site, allowing women to flash their goods, just because THEY think it is ok. would you walk into a church, and show that much skin while BFing? oh, wait! of course you would! because it's NATURAL!! well, you know what??? not all things that are natural need to be seen! have a little respect for others and for yourself. once you put something out on the internet, it is there forever! so, NOW do you know who is oogling your boobs? probably not! and ya, i BF my kids, 'till they were 18 mos old, and out in public. politely, and not shoving it in everyones face.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Noone that post pics on here BFing there kids are SHOVING pics in someone's face, don't wanna see a BFing mom, THEN DON'T LOOK!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• breastfeeding

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think it's funny you had to do this anonymously. If you don't like peoples pictures, than don't look at them. I was not aware of any BFing pics because i don't look at them.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 5:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• actually, i was scrolling the comments made during a vent about a FB profile pic, and BAM!! there it was! no warning or anything. sad, because my 9 yo happen to be walking by and made a comment about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i wasn't a breastfeeder but op, you have taken things a little too far with this stupid post
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• funny, how when i make comments, i am stupid. but of course, your opinion and what YOU think is right is ok.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A breast is something every woman AND man have! If it's such a thing as breastfeeding, than what's the big deal? That is how a woman feeds her child. Now if it was pornographic, than I can understand.
    Anonymous

• Because we wouldn't want pictures of breastfeeding on a site geared entirely for moms...that would be so wrong. /sarcasm
    I'm not even a breastfeeder and I think your attitude is ridiculous.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• So if your 9 year old sees a puppy nursing on her mother, your going to teach you child that is pornogaphic? Or if your 9 year old goes to a farm and sees a milk cow are you going to cover your childs eyes so tey don't see cow tit?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 5:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• does this bother you op?

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011