what in hell would this make you think about someone???? To me the answer is she is crazy as hell

So just recently my stepsister that I did not know as a child sent me a friend request on facebook I accepted well since starting to get to know her She's either annoying as hell or crazy and I cannot decide which..Out of nowhere she sent me a text the other day (we've only been texting for about 1 week now) and tells me when she was 16 she had a car crash flew out the windshield landed on the road and the next thing she knew she was in the car in the middle of the field....well think about it it don't make any damn sense..then she invited me to dinner w her and her mom her mom is nuttier than a freaking fruitcake that being said we were eating and I swear to god my stepsister asked me 30 questions in 10 seconds w/o breathing about absolutly nothing and then wondered why I didn't answer It was because I didn't know the freakin question because I had forgot..the just last nite sends me a text asking me if I enjoyed working at walmart and I said no way they are rude well that being said it lead to her telling me she took advil for a headache and shoplifted eyeliner from walmart and they dumped out her whole purse and how crazy it was I don't know if charges were pressed she didn't say but it basically to me was like well does that mean just cuz I was on midol for cramps does it mean shoplift tampons? it tells me she's a clepto (she's barely getting to know me) then she said omg I hope I didn't scare you off I'm not a criminal... then she tells me a week ago she got a new job at a MENTAL INSTITUTION working w a very violent girl who bites and takes off and nobody will take care of her because of that like I don't get it I don't know whether to back away from her or just deal with it pls give me ur advice I don't know even how to back away w/o hurting her feel goods...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• too hard to read there are no periods lol.
    Anonymous

• op- she didn't leave periods either....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• OK, first of all you said she asked you 30 questions in 10 seconds. Well you just typed all of this with no puncuation which probably reads about the same outloud as your step sister talking.

However, yes she sound like a nutter, be careful.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 5:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Just respond casually and in short spurts, you do'nt have to respond immediately to everything. If she ask why it takes so logn to respond just say you were driving or playing with yoru kids or having family time. Its not that hard to dial back a bit. When she asked you why you didn't anwer her questions you shoudl have told her the truth...'you just asked me alot of questions at once, which do you wnat me to answer first?" kind of thing.

Also just give short answers.

choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 5:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i would not answer a ton of questions to anyone whom i just met. family or not. you never know who you can trust these days. i would treat her as an acquaintance until you think you can trust her, and also be careful of going anywhere with her. sounds like she may be trouble. You dont want to be there the next time she tries to shop lift or worse. Maybe she is trying to impress you? odd way of going about it. but none the less, could be why she is acting so strange?
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 5:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• to me it just sounds like she has boundary issues, some people honestly dont know whats socially acceptable to say or not
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Maybe she isn't really WORKING at the institution. She does sound like a nut.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Run..lol..she sounds crazy..and u owe nothing to her if u havent talked or been apart of her life for very long. no offense. Just let her down easy and stop.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Honestly, I wouldn't worry about hurting her feelings. I guess I'm cold-hearted, but I wouldn't much care.
    You didn't grow up with her. You didn't even know about her, I think. She honestly does sound crazy, or just a liar. And, you have kids. She's either crazy or a liar, neither I'd want around my kids. So, I'd just let her down, as easy as possible, but end the relationship regardless.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think she is just overly excited to talk to her sister, give her a chance!
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 8:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011