Passing by 5 gas stations

and it don't cross your mind to put some damn gas in the freaking car. I had to pray all the way to gas station this morning. I was driving on fumes literally. This happens once a month and I ask "why you didn't put any gas in the car" he says "I forgot". ARE YOU F**CKING KIDDING ME! You have to pass by 5 damn gas stations to get home pick one! Sorry had to vent not a question. lol Thanks for listening.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 5:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My dh does this all the time too. it must be a male thing haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm the guilty party in this scenario. It has nothing to do with forgetting, I hate the cold. My SO has the same response as you, but if it would just warm up a little I'd be so much more willing to do it!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• The next time he does that make sure you put barely any in there so when he needs to use it he'll run out and then you turn around and say the exact same thing to him. Say oooooops I forgot sorry. And leave it at that. Might just teach him to fill up when it gets low lol
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 5:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Guilty as charged =( I do it all the time LOL, just because I hate getting out, going in and paying and pumping for what feels like FOREVER, and I usually have the kids w/ me as well. ='(
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I usually wait until my gas light has been on for several miles before I stop for gas. I have no idea what DH does...we never drive each others cars.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• He does it with both cars. When my car needs gas he jumps in his car vice versa. I remember when I was 8 months pregnant with my first child my mom had got into an accident, and I was trying to get to her and ran out of gas. Good thing my neighbor passed by. I told hubby "what if I had went into labor?" his reply was "My bad I forgot".
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ooooops! me and my hubby go through similar situations...LOL!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 2:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's a man thing. they want us to fill up the tank for them anyway
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011