Do you feel so lazy at the end of your pregnancy?

I hardly want to do anything, all I can stand to do is lie in bed wheather I am tired or not!! I am due in 7 days...Has/ does anybody else feel like this?? Is there some reason for it that I just don't know!!?? :)

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 5:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes darling that is normal. You are ready to pop. Enjoy the peace and rest because in 7 days you will miss it!! :) Congrats!! You're almost there :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nope I felt like this with all four of my kids especially with my twin girls and my youngest son who was 10lbs 1oz when he was born lol that's a lot of extra weight to carry I know i was well over 200 lbs with all my pregnancies so by the time i was close to my due date I was so damn tired i could barely keep my eyeballs open lol Good luck with the little one!
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 5:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes!! iam due in 2 weeks and i feel the same way. i even asked a question similar to this earlier...lol...it seems i wake up in the morning and think ok..i need to do this and this and this. and i just end up back in bed exhausted without even doing a thing. i think it is our bodies way of making us rest for labor and sleepless nights after baby comes.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 5:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• With all 4 of my pregnancies I go crazy overboard towards the end with nesting. But it is perfectly normal to be exhausted at the end of your pregnancy. Do not feel lazy. You are growing a baby!
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 5:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• whoever said all women nest at the end of their pregnancy is a liar! I was exhausted! I lived in the recliner!
    SARAHBIGGS1987

Answer by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011