I have a 2-year-old daughter and I can't get her to use the potty!!!

She knows what it is, and tells me when she needs her diaper changed. I also bring her in the bathroom with me when I go. She's very smart at everything else...but diapers and wipes are starting to get more expensive! Please help me!!

jesikah1276

Asked by jesikah1276 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh no. I feel your pain. with my ownn experience i just stopped buying diapers. we did a few naked days...and after cleaning up his messes a few times he figured it out. I know it sounds horrible but if they can tell you they shit there diaper they can go on the potty.
    My son peed on the floor and he was the one who got the towels and disinfectant to clean it up. I explained to him where he's supposed to do his business and he got it...
    but you also have to remember if they aren't ready it's not going to work.
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My 2 yr old won't use the potty either she doesn't even tell me when she has a dirty diaper. But I guess I will trying
    TD0921

Answer by TD0921 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008