Does anyone know of any work that I can do from home?

I am a mom of three. My third child is just 8 weeks old and I want to stay home. My husband agrees with me. I am looking for a type of work that I can do from home. Maybe something like data entry or blogging or on the lines of those. I don't want to do any selling because that's not my forte. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance:)

shaharv

Asked by shaharv at 5:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I work with Internet CEO Moms as well! I LOVE it :o) It's one of the best experiences I have ever had and wouldn't trade it for the world. Check out Erika's website and she would love to help you out :o)

Take care and good luck in your search!!

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would love to share with u my journey as stay at home mom and own home based business!
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 9:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hello
    I work with prepaid legal . Theyy are a work at home company that is legal , They are on the stock market . They are growing rapaidly even in this market.I work from homw with 4 children and this is working great for me and it is something that everyone can use.
    Please contat me and I will be happy to help you get started . Contact me and I have some great things to help you get started .
    Jaime
    Gotupperware

Answer by Gotupperware at 2:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Over 500 legit business and job listings i love working from home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011