is it weird?

i just answered someones question about maternity pants and i answered saying that im 7 months pregnant (in one week) and im still wearing normal jeans. Sometimes ill wear maternity pants but theyre kinda bagy in the waste even if i roll the band or something. Anyway, im still wearing normal jeans just instead of wearing a 9 im wearing an 11....

is that weird? lol... anyone else doing that?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nah, that's not weird. I think you're lucky as hell to still be wearing normal jeans xD Since everyone's belly is shaped differently, you just might be able to get away with normal jeans better than, say, I can. I have a weird belly, and if I wore regular jeans under my baby bump (or over my baby bump, for that matter), they legs wouldn't fit right and the crotch would be all weird, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• NO THATS FINE. IITS JUST WHATEVER IS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU. JUST MAKE SURE UR NOT SQUISHING YOURSELF TO BE FASHIONABLE. THE BABY WILL BE OK IN NORMAL PANTS.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I didn't wear maternity jeans till 8 or 9 months...I used the hair tie through the buttonhole trick!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I also worn normal jeans and I was huge. My tummy was very high and my jeans were low cut. I found maternity pants to be very uncomfortable and they would literally fall off me...all tummy, no butt.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 1:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i guess if u r wearing them low and its not crushing the baby its fine but for me they close a little higher and if i try to wear them low, my backside ends up hanging out lol
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's fine.....I did the same thing. Maternity clothes were so ugly to me and expensive. I just bought all my clothes bigger, panties, bra, shirts, pants and then I gave to my mom when I was done.
    kkgrls

Answer by kkgrls at 2:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Oh no you are not weird just lucky,I were wearing regular jeans too it's not like anything else has grown on me exept my wider waist & protuding belly. I am 9 months pregnat and even some clothes bigger than my normal size 8 fall off me or look incredibly sloopy and ultrally goofy. So just cause I was given some maternity pants which I hate,I wear them but don't like the look.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 3:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i was wearing a size 7 jean when i went into labor...
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008