What do you think?

Went to pick up a honey-baked ham today (we had a gift card from Christmas) They said sides were 3 for $18 so I said sure. She pulled the ambrosia out of the fridge, the corn was dished out of a heating thing, but then the potatoes were pulled off a plate that was out for display. It was 2:30. My guess it the stuff on the plate was plated this morning. ...On top of that when she was dishing it out, she used her FINGER to get it all off the spoon. I'm sick.... tired as well since it's been a long day so I didn't say anything, but the whole way home I'm thinking, I don't want to eat that. Would you eat the potatoes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I would say something then and there and demand a new side and I would take it to the manager.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would not have taken the potatoes, but since you've left the store I would just trash them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Ugh, yeah I'm regretting it now, but....bleh.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Oh well. Technically because of the gc I only spent $7 so poo on them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Don't eat them and I would still call and ask to speak with the manager even if it's after the fact so it doesn't happen again. I'm assuming she didn't wash her hands before getting your order together either. She's been handling money and who knows what else.
    mkula

Answer by mkula at 6:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You should have something
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would call the manager and gripe. Maybe you can get another gift card!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 9:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Oh gosh - DH thought he'd give them a try anyway (he's nuts.) He heated them up and they smelled like puke - literally. The whole friggen house reeks like puke now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You should call the manager and ask for a replacement.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2011