Ok and now my day has kind of went down hill vent* DO NOT BASH ME

my sister picked up my daughters from school because i wasn't home yet
well when she picks them up my youngest (6) has no shoes on, her hair is all messed up,her leggings has a whole on the knee part, her sweater is filthy,and her nose is bleeding

she would not tell my sister what happened my sister said when my daughter saw her she just started crying
so doing 100mph on the freeway i finally arrived at the school
im now in the office and my 6 year old still wont tell me what happened>:o!
i am furious!!!

vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Keep us updated, I would be furious too.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• OMG! Hugs to you.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would be seeing red and majorly concerned. Keep us updated.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• So not one teacher saw anything?
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I will not bash you at all. There has to be someone who knows what went on besides your daughter. I can see why you are mad as hell. I would be too. I hope you find out what happened and who did this to her. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this for you. Please keep us in the loop on this one. Hope your daughter is okay. Breathe deep and try to stay calm for her. Take care CUTE...=-)
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Okay... take a deep breath...

She may have been doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing --and knew it. She might have been bullying someone who stood up. She might have gotten stuck in something and is embarrassed.

Before you tear a strip off whoever is going to be lucky enough to sit in front of you, consider the possibility that it was an unpreventable accident, her fault or entirely deserved --not necessarily a poor, victimized little girl.

And, when it's all over, and sorted out and patched up, your day will be right back to normal, not 'completely horrible all day' because of this... no set of minutes can be your whole day, just as no day can define the quality of your life.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• OMG I would be furious too, I would ask the school first and then ask her once she calms down. Someone has to know what happend!!! And I wouldn't stop until someone spoke I would even threatn to get the police involved! I mean Damn!!
    NothinShockin

Answer by NothinShockin at 6:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Keep us updated pls
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011