I'm seeing a lot of posts about dating...

...and this makes me want to ask...what is your best piece of dating advice? It seems like a lot of people could use it...I know I could!! Maybe we could a separate section on here about dating/sex instead of lumping it all into "relationships?!

So...online dating or otherwise...what is your best piece of dating advice? And why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I say if online dating works for you then go ahead. Or try it if you are having less luck other places. I have had good luck in the past with it. My SO (boyfriend) and I met through a dating service (not online- more exclusive) and it was a great match up. We hit it off right away! I like the whole on line dating thing. I know lots of people that met their mates there. I would say meet in a public place with lots of people around. Don't give out alot of personal data info (ie street address,ss# and the like) Just in case. Be open about exactly what you want and who you are. That way you can get matched up with someone who is right for you.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Only one person has dating advice?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i say, trust your instincts right off the bat
    no excuses for weird behavoir or things that do not fit
    this does not mean run when you see he is human and has faults
    it means when something smells fishie, it is because it is
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011