ok so now my day kinda just went down hill VENT*UPDATE

my sister picked up my daughters from school because i wasn't home yet
well when she picks them up my youngest (6) has no shoes on, her hair is all messed up,her leggings has a whole on the knee part, her sweater is filthy,and her nose is bleeding

she would not tell my sister what happened my sister said when my daughter saw her she just started crying
so doing 100mph on the freeway i finally arrived at the school
im now in the office and my 6 year old still wont tell me what happened>:o!
i am furious!!!

vent over*

update

soo after my daughter calmed down she finally told me what happened she says :that a girl named China did this to her she said china took her lunch on Monday and Yesterday she didn't take it today then she said on the field trip to the museum today China pulled her by her ponytail and that's how her hair got messed up,after they got back t school she was last person on the buss and apparently another girl(not china) pushed her off and she fell on the ground and that's how her leggings got tore at lunch time this china girl slapped my daughter and friend kicked her and y daughter begin to fight back but and apparently she couldn't fight two people at once because she was on the grass but when she got up she kicked china in the stomach and ran and after school before china got in her grandmas car she punched my daughter in the nose and that is WHY HER NOSE IS BLEEDING uggg

I'LL keep you guys updated

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• omg! i would be loosing it!! i can't believe the school didn't call you after the first incident!
    dmdemes

Answer by dmdemes at 6:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yea the school should have called you right away not just send her home that other girl should be suspended i hope she leaves her alone the poor baby..that kind of stuff always mad me so mad
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• WOW! Sounds like some extreame bulling! Keep us posted. Talking to the childs mom? Principal? School Counsalor? Definatly gonna need to teach DD more about effective ways to protect herself. Sad.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This happened to your 6 year old?! How old are the other children? That's is absolutely ridiculous that no teacher or adult in charge did a damn thing to stop the behavior!
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This girl sounds like a bully. How infuriating! The school definitely needs to intervene, but unfortunately, it looks like they won't do much without your involvement. Your daughter is lucky to have an such an attentive mom!
    mommywood632

Answer by mommywood632 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You need to teach your daughter to tell a teacher when this is going on (simply because it seems that she's not doing so). I would also schedule a meeting with the teacher, and principal, to discuss this, and find out how they handle situations like this.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would want to know where the heck all the teachers where during this. A 6 year old should not be so unsuppervised at school that all that can happen with out an adult seeing it.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Wow, bullying starting way early here........I'll tell you what our school district (NY) would have done..........after the first incident, that China girl would have gotten in-school detention right away......and punching your daughter in the FACE and making her bleed, an automatic at-home suspension (at least 3 days, no matter what the age)........I probably would have gotten arrested because if that was me, I would be beating down the hoe-mother of that girl....!!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Guess who would be attending school tomorrow, if that were my daughter. All. Day. Long. And when the teachers asked why, I would calmly let them know how things would be going down from that day on. But that's just me!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• that school would have momma dramma if that were my little one the other girls parents would be at the school for a meeting about it. if not it would be momma dramma until they did it would end one way or another. other wise the parents better hope i dont find them out and about anywhere because one or both would probably go to jail if i didn't put the parents in the hospital. the school would hate to see me coming.
    blessedwkrysta

Answer by blessedwkrysta at 1:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2011