Where would you go with the family for a fun vacation that includes the children having fun too?

MSugarKane

Asked by MSugarKane at 7:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Disneyland or Disneyworld.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Disneyworld is the most fun I ever had as a kid.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It depends on the ages of the kids!! And, where you live and how far you can travel. I live in Los Angeles, so there's something for every age nearby. When we were in Wyoming we either came here, or went to Denver for vacations. We went to Denver while the Renaissance Faire was going on because our boys love it, and had dinner at Benihana's one night, and picked a few of their other favorite restaurants that weren't available in Wyoming. We went to a concert while we were there....but my boys were teens.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• dollywood, depending on how hold the kids are. we took our kids when they were ages 1 and 2, they had a blast!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Disney world
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Agree - disneyworld is great
    mommywood632

Answer by mommywood632 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A lot of cruises have lots of things to do for the whole family.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We went to South Dakota 2 years ago and did different stuff and went to see Mount Rushmore! It was so much fun
    Mommie-of-2

Answer by Mommie-of-2 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Seaworld, Disneyworld, Disney Cruise, or Disneyland! Have fun!!!on vacation

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We're doing a disney cruise next summer, but I agree disney world/land too. However even a simple 1 hour get away to a cottage can be fun for everyone involved, vacations are what you make of them, not the location. I remember going to disney world and on a cruise as a child, and I also remember the cottage we rented every summer. I fully believe every child should experience disney at some point in their life, but as a child I had as much fun at our cottage as I did at Disney. It's what the parents make of it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011